Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At White Smiles Family Dental, we value patient education. Everyone on our team enjoys sharing their knowledge with patients to help them take better care of their teeth and gums and overall oral health.
We get a lot of questions from patients, and we often hear the same questions more than once. To make it easy for you, we’ve shared some of these common questions below.
If you have a question that isn’t addressed, please give us a call. We’d love to hear from you!
- What are my options for a cracked tooth?
- I don't like the way my teeth look. What are my options to improve my smile?
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- I don't think I can afford to take care of my teeth. What should I do?
- How often and why should I get dental x-rays?
- At what age should I start taking my children to the dentist?