In our Springfield dental office, dental implants are a top tooth replacement choice for our patients with missing teeth.
Dental implants are the closest option available to a natural tooth, which is the main reason dental implants are considered the gold standard when it comes to tooth replacement.
A dental implant is surgically placed in your jaw by your dentist. Over time, the implant grows into your jawbone, becoming a permanent replacement for your missing tooth while acting as the tooth root to encourage a healthy jawbone. This makes dental implants secure, durable, and an ideal choice for many people.
Dental implants also feature other benefits, such as:
- This tooth replacement option can support dentures or dental crowns to provide you with a new, complete smile, even if you have lost multiple teeth.
- A dental implant acts as a replacement for your tooth root, stimulating and strengthening your jawbone by encouraging natural bone growth. An implant is the only tooth replacement option with this benefit.
- Implants are meant to last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
- Dental implants are completely secure, so you never have to worry about your tooth replacement falling out while eating, drinking, or talking.
- Dental implants both look and feel natural, making them discreet and comfortable.
In addition to all the reasons we listed above, dental implants are also easy to maintain. You can care for dental implants along with your natural teeth, brushing and flossing regularly. Also, visit your dentist regularly for exams and dental cleanings. This ensures that you get the longest life out of your dental implants, in addition to keeping your natural teeth healthy.
With this advanced tooth replacement option, you can enjoy excellent oral health and an attractive smile with ease and convenience.
Dental Implants at White Smiles Family Dental in Springfield
For a tooth replacement option you can count on, contact White Smiles Family Dental in Springfield, MO. Dr. Preston White and Dr. Shannon White are experienced dentists who love helping patients enjoy attractive, healthy smiles with dental implants.
Reach out to our friendly dental team today to schedule your consultation. We will evaluate your dental situation and let you know if dental implants are the right fit for you. If so, we will move forward with a treatment plan to create your new look.